this policy we are committed to:
- Complying with work health and safety legislation.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the WHS Management System.
- Consulting with workers on matters that may impact their health, safety and wellbeing.
- Identifying, assessing and controlling risk to our workers, contractors, visitors and our
- Providing an effective injury management program.
Sercurity Management is responsible for:
- The resources to identify assess and control WHS risks associated with S.4.S.E
- Safe systems of work and the effective implementation of policies and procedures.
- Safety information, education and training to all workers and contractors.
- Setting measurable WHS objectives and targets as part of business plans.
- Continued improvement of the WHS Management System and performance.
Security’s workers are responsible for:
- Performing all work duties in a manner that ensures their health and safety and
that of other workers.
- Adhering to policies and procedures and participating in WHS training,
consultation and initiatives to improve health and safety.
- Immediately reporting all hazards and incidents, including near misses, to
management through dedicated systems.
- Contributing to the continued improvement of the WHS Management System.
- We will actively monitor and review our organization’s performance to ensure that we succeed
in meeting our health and safety objectives.
Management and workers of (S.4.S. E) Security is committed to resolving all WHS issues through
consultation to ensure our business operations and work practices are free from risks to health
This Policy has the total commitment of the Managing/Director and has been developed in
accordance to WHS.
This Policy is reviewed annually as a part of the business planning process to ensure it is
appropriate to the business.